Each recipe starts with 1/2 cup Quick Oats (I buy them in the bulk section of Whole Foods, but you can also buy Quaker Quick Oats in the big round container).
If I am making this to bring to work for breakfast, I put the dry ingredients in a sandwich size Ziploc bag and the liquid ingredients in a larger plastic or glass container that I can just add the dry ingredients to, then add water before I heat in microwave.
Oatmeal + 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter + Honey + Skim milk
Oatmeal + 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar OR 1 Tbsp. Maple syrup + 1/3-1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce (I buy the single serve unsweetened applesauce cups)
Oatmeal + 2 Tbsp. Cottage Cheese + 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar (the cottage cheese provides a nice boost of protein)
Oatmeal + Handful of Craisins + Handful of chopped Walnuts + 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
Here are some other oatmeal recipes:
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/recipe_collection.asp?subcategoryid=7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment