Monday, January 25, 2010

Breakfast - what could be the most important meal of the day!

Here are some of the easy, on-the-go breakfast ideas that we shared:

*Cereal bars like Fiber One
*Frozen egg patties (can be purchased at Wal-Mart) that can easily be heated in the microwave and eaten with an English muffin to make an egg sandwich.
*Breakfast Cookies (sorry I forgot the brand name, can be purchased at Hy-Vee)
*Naked Juices or Bolthouse Farms juice
*Oatmeal (I will be posting some of my favorite oatmeal combinations in the next post)
*Fruit and yogurt
*Yogurt with Fiber One cereal (even though I would never eat Fiber One cereal on it's own, it is pretty good when added to yogurt, and is a great source of whole grain and fiber)
*Boost or Ensure nutritional drinks
*Carnation Instant Breakfast drink made with skim milk

Please add your own post if you have other breakfast ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment